If you are like most Employers, the biggest problem is getting good help.
- 25% of all employees are engaged in your business.
- 50% are just trading dollars for hours.
- 25% are not engaged and are disruptive.
The common problem associated to hiring a bad employee are:
- You just can’t find the right person.
- They are “No Shows” or undependable.
- They are not trustworthy.
- They are not hungry enough.
- They are disengaged.
- You are having to redo the work.
- Broken tools and equipment.
That costs a ton of money every year, so how do we solve these problems?
I created this training course based on my 35 years of experience in hiring employees.
Miss Hires can potentially cost you 3 times more than the employee’s salary.Some of the contributing factors are:
- Hiring Costs.
- On boarding Costs.
- Training Costs.
- Fixing Substandard Work.
- Losing other employees due the “Miss Hire”.
I have been in business 35 years. I’ve owned gas stations, a one hour photo, a lobster company, and a limo company. I’ve hired over a 1000 people in my career and 970 of them were MISS HIRES.In this course I will show you:
- How to Recruit “A” Players using our automated funnel that eliminates “B” & “C” players and increase your chance of an “A” player by 90%!
- The interview process will determine Hunger, Humility, People Smarts, and if they fit into your company culture.
- The On boarding Process that gets new hires up to speed fast by using an online training course.
- Retention through Praise, Flexibility, Benefits and Money.